6 Easy Facial Exercises for a Slimmer, Defined Jawline
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through the link.
Introduction: What is jawline massage?
Jawline massage is a type of facial massage that aims to reduce the appearance of jawline fat to achieve a more defined jawline.
It also reduces the appearance of double chin and neck fat. It also has many other benefits such as improving blood circulation, reducing stress, relaxing muscles, and improving lymphatic fluid circulation in the face and head.
A jawline massage is done by using both hands to gently stroke along the jawbone and around the ears in a circular motion. The fingers are used to apply pressure on the soft tissue under the jawbone as well as on top of it.
The technique can be done by yourself or with a professional. It’s important to use light pressure when massaging your jawline so that you don’t cause any damage to muscle tissue or nerves.
The massage will be more effective if you do it regularly.
Face yoga exercises you can do anywhere, anytime!
If you want to get a perfect jawline, follow these facial exercises.
- Clench and release. Clench your jaw for 10 seconds and release. Repeat this exercise for 1 minute on a daily basis.
- Chin lifts and kisses. Tilt your head upwards and blow kisses in the air. Repeat this as many times as you can.
- Fish face. Suck the insides of your cheeks and smile. Maintain this form for 10 seconds, release, and repeat 10 times.
- Vowel sounds. Say the vowel “O” followed by the vowel “E”. Exaggerate the sounds and repeat 10 times.
- Massage jawline. Using two fingers, massage from the chin and the lower jawline to the earlobes.
- Head tilts. Tilt your head upwards, push your chin outwards, and move your head from left to right while keeping your chin pushed outwards. Repeat this exercise 10 times.
Facial massage tools and products.
Conclusion: Why I love massaging my jawline and why you should start too!
The reason why I love these exercises is that they can be done while you are laying down on the couch or even in bed.
If this isn’t enough of a reason to make you start exercising your jawline, then I don’t know what is!
Moreover, these exercises, if followed on a regular basis, can give you the perfect, defined jawline without paying a penny and in the comfort of your own home.
You can check out more relaxing activities to do at home in my article here.
Share in the comments section if you have any other facial exercises that you regularly do.